Comodo - Domain validation using auth file Print
1. Download the file provided from our client area.
2. Create .well-known/pki-validation/ folder inside your web root directory.
3. Access to the folder that you have created inside step 2. and upload the file that you have download in step 1.
4. You need to make sure that you are able to access the file that you have uploaded using below URL:
you may change the filename.txt to the file name of file that you have download.
5. Once done, Please let us know to complete the validation process.
it will take few minutes to get the process complete.
Was this answer helpful?
Comodo - Domain Validation Control Email You will be sent an email to an administrative contact for your domain. The email will contain a... How a Certificate Authority (CA) validates an EV domain? To qualify for an Extended Validation SSL Certificate, domain registration details must reflect... How Geotrust Domain Validation Process Works? What is the Domain Validation Process? QuickSSL will confirm domain control by sending an email... How Comodo Domain Validation Process Works? DOMAIN VALIDATED CERTIFICATES (DV) • A - Email Challenge-Response DCV • B - HTTP Based DCV • C -...