How to secure your WordPress with free HTTPS using Let's encrypt
1. To create the Let’s encrypt you can simply click on “Let’s encrypt” icon on Plesk dashboard.
2. You need to fill in the email address to let “Let’s Encrypt” sent CA to selected email address. Click install once you have fill in the E-mail address.
3. Once you click install, you could view your certificate at Website & Domain > SSL/TLS Certificates.
Manually upload certificates (Comodo, GeoTrust or Thawte)
Comodo, GeoTrust or Thawte is the paid SSL Certificate that you can get at Myduniahosting.
4. If you subscribe the certificate above, you can upload manually at Websites & Domain > SSL/TLS certificates.
5. Click on “Choose File” and browse to SSL certificate that you subscribe and click “upload certificate”.
6. After finish the upload, you could view list of SSL cert on SSL/TLS Certificates dashboard.
Was this answer helpful?