Receive errors when trying to install new CMS(Content Management Systems) which saying that the error due to disable PHP functions.
Default PHP version pre-compiled with our webserver are configured to disabled certain PHP functions. This action has been taken in considering for security reason. It is an expected result.
Eventhough we have disable certain functions for our default PHP precompile with our web server, use still able to bypass this by using our alternate PHP. You will be able to do this by following below steps.
1. Login to your cPanel
2. Browser to Software and click on "Select PHP Version"
3. Choose your desired PHP version and customize the required module accodingly.
4. Once confirm, click on save button and set the version as current version.
5. Current PHP version will then change as per your selections.
By doing this, you will not bound to any PHP restrictions.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
When uploading many files at once (a CMS, for example), it is not uncommon for a few of the files...
Include a title tag on all of your pages. Include a meta description tag on your homepage...
Place the following HTML redirect code between the <HEAD> and </HEAD> tags of your...
Scenario: You want to force all users/client to access your website using https instead of http....
To configure Auto Responder to send automatic replies from an email address on the domain as...